- An Affordable Divorce With Flexible Payment Options
- All the Required Completed Forms for You and Your Spouse
- A Marital Settlement Agreement Resolving All Your Issues
- Instant Document Delivery Online or By U.S. Priority Mail
- Unlimited Changes & Full Control of Your Divorce
- Privacy and Security - Absolutely No Third Party Data Entry
- Hassle Free - Nothing to Install and Accessible With All Devices
- Easy to Follow Step-by-Step Filing Procedures
- Free Unlimited Customer Product Support by Phone and E-mail
- Several Additional Tools to Help You Through the Process
- 100% Guarantee - Court Approval or Your Money Back
- Confidence by Using "The Original Online Divorce"SM
- Read What Customers Are Saying
Read About the Additional Tools Inside Your Account
The Divorce Negotiation Center
Custody, Visitation & Support Tracking
This is available if you need it, and if you do, you will be very happy to have it. Our online negotiation tool saves time and money by allowing you to successfully settle your issues without spending hundreds of dollars on legal fees. Truly innovative and only offered through 3StepDivorceTM.
If you have children, our scheduling, tracking and reporting tool helps you manage divorced parenting, particularly custody, visitation and support payments. A custody management tool like this is highly recommended by courts, judges and lawyers throughout the U.S., which is why we provide it.
The Divorce Encyclopedia
This online research tool is comprised of over 1000 divorce-related terms with a definition and application in divorce. The terms are cross referenced, which makes it easy to dig deep for your answers. A go-to resource for all aspects of your divorce and the filing process.
The wife has the option to change her name as part of the divorce, but we take it a step further and also provide a Name Change Notification Kit which reduces the hassles of the name change by helping notify the proper agencies and authorities.
The Divorce Download Center
The download area offers a wide variety of divorce resources such as divorce books and research manuals, which can easily be downloaded to your computer at no additional cost. It is a library of over 40 titles, covering the legal, financial and emotional aspects of divorce.
Access to Answers from Lawyers
Your legal questions answered by family law attorneys at a significant discount. This is provided by JustAnswer® Legal through an easy online form integrated into your account "Help Area". Additional fees may apply.