A Simple Divorce Process
||See if you qualify & create account!
||Answer the questions at your own pace.
||Print, sign and file your divorce forms with your local court (instantly review & print your forms online or have them sent US Priority Mail at no additional charge).
Only $299 (flat-fee)
Payment Options Do Not Delay Divorce
Instant Delivery - Instant Changes
100% Guarantee of Court Approval
or Your Money Back
Georgia Divorce Forms
This is a partial list of the Georgia divorce forms you will receive with your Georgia 3StepDivorceTM Premium Online Divorce account. Each state has unique forms and requirements for filing for a divorce, which is why we provide Georgia specific forms and filing instructions.
Georgia Forms: Our question and answer technology will allow you to easily complete your Georgia divorce forms for an uncontested divorce. Our goal is to give you full control and make "doing your own divorce", fast, easy, and affordable.
Georgia Divorce Forms List
Read Full Explanations for the Georgia Divorce Forms
- Georgia Filing Instructions
- Disclosure Statement
- Petition for Divorce
- Domestic Relations Financial Affidavit
- Marital Settlement Agreement
- Parenting Plan
- Schedule for Visitation of Minor Children
- Schedule A - Child Support Percentages and Explanation
- Child Support - Official Code of Georgia, 19-6-15
- Child Support Worksheet
- Affidavit Regarding Custody
- Report of Divorce, Annulment or Dissolution of Marriage
- Acknowledgement of Service and Consent to Jurisdiction
- Domestic Relations Case Filing Information Form
- Final Judgment and Decree
- Domestic Relations Case Final Disposition Information Form